Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Post on the Importance of Setting Up a Cleaning Schedule

As I have been saying for the past several weeks, I am not a fan of housekeeping, even though currently I am a "housewife" and stay at home mom. It is just a drudgery and boring to me. I know it has to be done, so I started a journey (or you could call it a "quest") a few weeks ago, trying to find ways to become a better homemaker and to make housework more fun.

I currently receive many email newsletters in my inbox from some great blogs that I have subscribed to. When I went to read my newsletter from Coupon Geek, I saw the following article that inspired me in my quest to becoming a better housewife and to make things more manageable in my home. I hope that it inspires you as much as it inspired me! I had written out a cleaning schedule on paper but have not gotten to the point of putting it in a Word document and printing it out. Thank you, Coupon Geek, for the inspiration to get myself going on this very important task! I plan to get in there myself and start implementing a cleaning schedule for my own household. I get overwhelmed myself, if there are too many tasks in front of me in one day!

Creating Good Habits: Creating a Weekly Cleaning Schedule

Enjoy! Soon, I will be sharing about Fly Lady, another great resource that ladies everywhere use to help with a cleaning schedule that is not so overwhelming.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment